YHWH or sATAN
10 commandments or 7 noahhide laws
The Noahide Dinim Sub-Laws
VI. Courts of justice
“That the court is to administer the death penalty by the sword [i.e., decapitation].”
Positive Mitzvah 226
Exodus 21:20 “[The sin] shall surely be avenged”
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
The Noahide laws
are no where in scriptures to be found.
It is a LIE.
1) Bondboek 2) De vijf boeken van mozes 3) De vijf weken van Mozes 4) Eerste deel van het oude testament 5) Eerste vijf bijbelboeken 6) Eerste vijf boeken van het o.t. 7) Eerste vijf boeken van het oude testament 8) Thora 9) Wet van mozes 10) Wetboek van mozes
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders (Noahide Laws punishments) had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel (Noahide Laws punishments), when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
18 But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and ALL FLESH that is upon the earth.
That means also the correct dates of the Feasts and not serving idols and especially keeping the Sabbath on the right day.
Onze God laat mij zien dat de 10 geboden tot vandaag de dag gelden en dat men zich daar totaal aan moet houden wil men in het Koningkrijk van YHWH komen.
Dat houdt dus ook in de juiste data van feesten en geen afgoden dienen en vooral de sabbat op de juiste dag houden. (Zie ook bij: verbond met God).
Gij zult geen andere goden voor Mijn aangezicht hebben.
Gij zult u geen gesneden beeld(hout, steen), noch enige gelijkenis (iets wat erop lijkt) maken, van hetgeen boven in den hemel is, noch van hetgeen onder op de aarde is, noch van hetgeen in de wateren onder de aarde is.
Gij zult u voor die niet buigen, noch hen dienen; want Ik, de HEERE (YHWH) uw God, ben een ijverig God, Die de misdaad der vaderen bezoek aan de kinderen, aan het derde, en aan het vierde lid diegenen, die Mij haten;
Gij zult den Naam des YHWH uws Gods niet ijdellijk gebruiken; want de YHWH zal niet onschuldig houden, die Zijn Naam ijdellijk gebruikt.
Eer uw vader en uw moeder, opdat uw dagen verlengd worden in het land, dat u de HEERE (YHWH) uw God geeft. (Respect hebben voor je ouders)
Gij zult niet doodslaan. (DODEN)
Gij zult niet echtbreken.(eerst trouwen tot de dood ons scheid en niet scheiden tijdens je leven, geen seks buiten het huwelijk)
Gij zult niet stelen.
Gij zult geen valse getuigenis spreken tegen uw naaste. (Niet liegen)
Gij zult niet begeren (wensen) uws naasten huis; gij zult niet begeren uws naasten vrouw, noch zijn dienstknecht, noch zijn dienstmaagd, noch zijn os, noch zijn ezel, noch iets, dat uws naasten is.
Verandering door mensen van YHWH'S geboden
2 Gij zult tot dit woord, dat ik u gebiede, niet toedoen, ook daarvan niet afdoen; opdat gij bewaart de geboden van den HEERE (YHWH), uw God, die ik u gebiede.dat gij bewaart de geboden van den HEERE (YHWH), uw God, die ik u gebiede.
32 Al dit woord, hetwelk ik ulieden gebiede, zult gij waarnemen om te doen; gij zult daar niet toedoen, en daarvan niet afdoen.
1 Daarom moet u de HEERE (YHWH), uw God, liefhebben en Zijn voorschriften, Zijn verordeningen, Zijn bepalingen en Zijn geboden in acht nemen, alle dagen.
18 Want ik betuig aan een iegelijk, die de woorden der profetie dezes boeks hoort: Indien iemand tot deze dingen toedoet,God zal hem toedoen de plagen, die in dit boek geschreven zijn.
19 En indien iemand afdoet van de woorden des boeks dezer profetie, God zal zijn deel afdoen uit het boek des levens, en uit de heilige stad, en uit hetgeen in dit boek geschreven is.
17 En het is lichter, dat de hemel en de aarde voorbijgaan, dan dat een tittel der wet valle.
De vervulling der Wet en der profeten
17 Meent niet, dat Ik gekomen ben, om de wet of de profeten te ontbinden; Ik ben niet gekomen, om die te ontbinden, maar te vervullen.
18 Want voorwaar zeg Ik u: Totdat de hemel en de aarde voorbijgaan, zal er niet één jota noch één tittel van de wet/Thora/instrukties voorbijgaan, totdat het alles zal zijn geschied.
19 Zo wie dan een van deze minste geboden zal ontbonden, en de mensen alzo zal geleerd hebben, die zal de minste genaamd worden in het Koninkrijk der hemelen; maar zo wie dezelve zal gedaan en geleerd hebben, die zal groot genaamd worden in het Koninkrijk der hemelen.
20 Want Ik zeg u: Tenzij uw gerechtigheid overvloediger zij, dan der schriftgeleerden en der farizeeën, dat gij in het Koninkrijk der hemelen geenszins zult ingaan.
21 Gij hebt gehoord, dat tot de ouden gezegd is: Gij zult niet doden; maar zo wie doodt, die zal strafbaar zijn door het gericht.
22 Doch Ik zeg u: Zo wie te onrecht op zijn broeder toornig is, die zal strafbaar zijn door het gericht; en wie tot zijn broeder zegt: Ráka! die zal strafbaar zijn door den groten raad; maar wie zegt: Gij dwaas! die zal strafbaar zijn door het helse vuur.
23 Zo gij dan uw gave zult op het altaar offeren, en aldaar gedachtig wordt, dat uw broeder iets tegen u heeft;
24 Laat daar uw gave voor het altaar, en gaat heen, verzoent u eerst met uw broeder, en komt dan en offert uw gave.
25 Weest haastelijk welgezind jegens uw wederpartij, terwijl gij nog met hem op den weg zijt; opdat de wederpartij niet misschien u den rechter overlevere, en de rechter u den dienaar overlevere, en gij in de gevangenis geworpen wordt.
26 Voorwaar, Ik zeg u: Gij zult daar geenszins uitkomen, totdat gij den laatsten penning zult betaald hebben.
27 Gij hebt gehoord, dat van de ouden gezegd is: Gij zult geen overspel doen.
28 Maar Ik zeg u, dat zo wie een vrouw aanziet, om dezelve te begeren, die heeft alrede overspel in zijn hart met haar gedaan.
29 Indien dan uw rechteroog u ergert, trekt het uit, en werpt het van u; want het is u nut, dat een uwer leden verga, en niet uw gehele lichaam in de hel geworpen worde.
30 En indien uw rechterhand u ergert, houwt ze af, en werpt ze van u; want het is u nut, dat een uwer leden verga, en niet uw gehele lichaam in de hel geworpen worde.
31 Er is ook gezegd: Zo wie zijn vrouw verlaten zal, die geve haar een scheidbrief.
32 Maar Ik zeg u, dat zo wie zijn vrouw verlaten zal, anders dan uit oorzake van hoererij, die maakt, dat zij overspel doet; en zo wie de verlatene zal trouwen, die doet overspel.
33 Wederom hebt gij gehoord, dat van de ouden gezegd is: Gij zult den eed niet breken, maar gij zult den Heere uw eden houden.
34 Maar Ik zeg u: Zweert ganselijk niet, noch bij den hemel, omdat hij is de troon Gods;
35 Noch bij de aarde, omdat zij is de voetbank Zijner voeten; noch bij Jeruzalem, omdat zij is de stad des groten Konings;
36 Noch bij uw hoofd zult gij zweren, omdat gij niet een haar kunt wit of zwart maken;
37 Maar laat zijn uw woord ja, ja; neen, neen; wat boven deze is, dat is uit den boze.
38 Gij hebt gehoord, dat gezegd is: Oog om oog, en tand om tand.
39 Maar Ik zeg u, dat gij den boze niet wederstaat; maar, zo wie u op de rechterwang slaat, keert hem ook de andere toe;
40 En zo iemand met u rechten wil, en uw rok nemen, laat hem ook den mantel;
41 En zo wie u zal dwingen één mijl te gaan, gaat met hem twee mijlen.
42 Geeft dengene, die iets van u bidt, en keert u niet af van dengene, die van u lenen wil.
43 Gij hebt gehoord, dat er gezegd is: Gij zult uw naaste liefhebben, en uw vijand zult gij haten.
44 Maar Ik zeg u: Hebt uw vijanden lief; zegent ze, die u vervloeken; doet wel dengenen, die u haten; en bidt voor degenen, die u geweld doen, en die u vervolgen;
45 Opdat gij moogt kinderen zijn uws Vaders, Die in de hemelen is; want Hij doet Zijn zon opgaan over bozen en goeden, en regent over rechtvaardigen en onrechtvaardigen.
46 Want indien gij liefhebt, die u liefhebben, wat loon hebt gij? Doen ook de tollenaars niet hetzelfde?
47 En indien gij uw broeders alleen groet, wat doet gij boven anderen? Doen ook niet de tollenaars alzo?
48 Weest dan gijlieden volmaakt, gelijk uw Vader, Die in de hemelen is, volmaakt is.
(iets dat officieel is) opheffen, zorgen dat het niet meer bestaat.
44 En Hij zeide tot hen: Dit zijn de woorden, die Ik tot u sprak, als Ik nog met u was, namelijk dat het alles moest vervuld worden, wat van Mij geschreven is in de Wet/Thora/instructies van Mozes, en de Profeten, en Psalmen.
1 Johannes 5
Het geloof en zijn vruchten
1 Een iegelijk, die gelooft, dat Jezus is de Christus, die is uit God geboren; en een iegelijk, die liefheeft Dengene, Die geboren heeft, die heeft ook lief dengene, die uit Hem geboren is.
2 Hieraan kennen wij, dat wij de kinderen Gods liefhebben, wanneer wij God liefhebben, en Zijn geboden bewaren.
3 Want dit is de liefde Gods, dat wij Zijn geboden bewaren; en Zijn geboden zijn niet zwaar.
4 Want al wat uit God geboren is, overwint de wereld; en dit is de overwinning, die de wereld overwint, namelijk ons geloof.
5 Wie is het, die de wereld overwint, dan die gelooft, dat Jezus is de Zoon van God?
6 Deze is het, Die gekomen is door water en bloed, namelijk Jezus, de Christus; niet door het water alleen, maar door het water en het bloed. En de Geest is het, Die getuigt, dat de Geest de waarheid is.
7 Want Drie zijn er, Die getuigen in den hemel, de Vader, het Woord en de Heilige Geest; en deze Drie zijn één.
8 En drie zijn er, die getuigen op de aarde, de Geest, en het water, en het bloed; en die drie zijn tot één.
9 Indien wij de getuigenis der mensen aannemen, de getuigenis van God is meerder; want dit is de getuigenis van God, welke Hij van Zijn Zoon getuigd heeft.
10 Die in den Zoon van God gelooft, heeft de getuigenis in zichzelven; die God niet gelooft, heeft Hem tot een leugenaar gemaakt, dewijl hij niet geloofd heeft de getuigenis, die God getuigd heeft van Zijn Zoon.
11 En dit is de getuigenis, namelijk dat ons God het eeuwige leven gegeven heeft; en ditzelve leven is in Zijn Zoon.
12 Die den Zoon heeft, die heeft het leven; die den Zoon van God niet heeft, die heeft het leven niet.
13 Deze dingen heb ik u geschreven, die gelooft in den Naam des Zoons van God; opdat gij weet, dat gij het eeuwige leven hebt, en opdat gij gelooft in den Naam des Zoons van God.
12 Hier is de lijdzaamheid der heiligen; hier zijn zij, die de geboden Gods bewaren en het geloof van Jezus (Yeshua). (Het oude en nieuwe testament m.a.w de hele Bijbel).
17 En de draak vergrimde op de vrouw, en ging heen om krijg te voeren tegen de overigen van haar zaad, die de geboden Gods bewaren, en de getuigenis van Jezus Christus hebben.
Jezus was 3 dagen in de aarde net als Jona. Paaszondag is 2 dagen geen 3 dus dat verhaal van deze (heidenen) Christenen (de volgers van deze kerken hebben geen idee want ze zoeken niet zelf naar G-ds woord maar nemen klakkeloos aan wat men verteld door de voorganger in de kerk) klopt niet. Het is de zonndegod die ze dienen, dat is waar Jezus ze voor waarschuwden. En wat tot vandaag de dag DE REDEN is dat wij zonder het te weten YHWH NIET dienen en ZIJN 10 geboden niet doen.
Pharisees and Sadducees
34 But the Pharisees said, He casteth out devils through the prince of the devils.
14 Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him.
24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellowdoth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Phariseesanswered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?
12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
18 And the disciples of John and of the Pharisees used to fast: and they come and say unto him, Why do the disciples of John and of the Pharisees fast, but thy disciples fast not?
24 And the Pharisees said unto him, Behold, why do they on the sabbath day that which is not lawful?
3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
15 And he charged them, saying, Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of Herod.
21 And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?
30 But their scribes and Pharisees murmured against his disciples, saying, Why do ye eat and drink with publicans and sinners?
33 And they said unto him, Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink?
7 And the scribes and Pharisees watched him, whether he would heal on the sabbath day; that they might find an accusation against him.
30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him.
36 And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat.
42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Proof of their lies
H.J.Res.104 - To designate March 26, 1991, as "Education Day, U.S.A.".102nd Congress (1991-1992)
The universality of these principles and global import was recognized in 1982 by President Ronald Reagan when he spoke of “the eternal validity of the Seven Noahide Laws [as] a moral code for all of us regardless of religious faith” (Proclamation on the National Day of Reflection, April 4, 1982).
Seven years later, in 1989, President George H.W. Bush not only proclaimed that these “Biblical values are the foundation for civilized society” but he also recognized that “A society that fails to recognize or adhere to them cannot endure.”
He understood how these “principles of moral and ethical conduct that have formed the basis for all civilizations comes to us, in part, from the centuries old Seven Noahide Laws.” And, in doing so, he noted their origins: “The Noahide Laws are actually seven commandments given to man by G-d, as recorded in the Old Testament. …” (Proclamation 5956-Education Day, USA 1989 and 1990, 102 Stat. 3016, April 14, 1989) (This is a LIE...10 commandments give by YHWH to Moses)
Both the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States Congress in 1991, on a bipartisan basis, further recognized how this “historical tradition of ethical values and principles…upon which our great Nation was founded … have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws.” The American Congress understood how “the most recent weakening of these principles … has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society.” Thus, they warned us that “without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos.” (Public Law 102-14, 102d Congress, 1st session, H.J. Res. 104)
Other world leaders have joined the call for further observance and knowledge of these laws. For example, Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Union wrote (in July, 2014) that he seeks greater “dissemination of the universal values known as the Noahide laws” and Major General Michael Jeffery, Governor General of Australia, lamenting family breakdowns and drug and alcohol abuse in modern society in a 2008 letter wrote that he believed that observing the fundamental values of the Noahide Laws can be an antidote to such ills of society.
We only need to look at the havoc in which we find ourselves living today in order to recognize the validity of these truthful assertions.
Who are these government leaders?
These are the ones that do NOT believe in Yahushua as our saviour / hamashiach
And do NOT have YHWH as their Elohim/God/Judge. Who has His own charge, commandments, statutes and laws.
We have to obey His VOICE.
Genesis 26: (KJV)
5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
Watch out for this organisation:
Chabad House Of Amsterdam. They are in 82 countries!!!!
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
THE RELATION OF THE CHURCH TO NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS
PROCLAIMED BY HIS HOLINESS (holyshitnes)
POPE PAUL VI
ON OCTOBER 28, 1965
1. In our time, when day by day mankind is being drawn closer together, and the ties between different peoples are becoming stronger, the Church examines more closely her relationship to non-Christian religions. In her task of promoting unity and love among men, indeed among nations, she considers above all in this declaration what men have in common and what draws them to fellowship.
One is the community of all peoples, one their origin, for God made the whole human race to live over the face of the earth.(1) One also is their final goal, God. His providence, His manifestations of goodness, His saving design extend to all men,(2) until that time when the elect will be united in the Holy City, the city ablaze with the glory of God, where the nations will walk in His light.(3)
Men expect from the various religions answers to the unsolved riddles of the human condition, which today, even as in former times, deeply stir the hearts of men: What is man? What is the meaning, the aim of our life? What is moral good, what is sin? Whence suffering and what purpose does it serve? Which is the road to true happiness? What are death, judgment and retribution after death? What, finally, is that ultimate inexpressible mystery which encompasses our existence: whence do we come, and where are we going?
2. From ancient times down to the present, there is found among various peoples a certain perception of that hidden power which hovers over the course of things and over the events of human history; at times some indeed have come to the recognition of a Supreme Being, or even of a Father. This perception and recognition penetrates their lives with a profound religious sense.
Religions, however, that are bound up with an advanced culture have struggled to answer the same questions by means of more refined concepts and a more developed language. Thus in Hinduism, men contemplate the divine mystery and express it through an inexhaustible abundance of myths and through searching philosophical inquiry. They seek freedom from the anguish of our human condition either through ascetical practices or profound meditation or a flight to God with love and trust. Again, Buddhism, in its various forms, realizes the radical insufficiency of this changeable world; it teaches a way by which men, in a devout and confident spirit, may be able either to acquire the state of perfect liberation, or attain, by their own efforts or through higher help, supreme illumination. Likewise, other religions found everywhere try to counter the restlessness of the human heart, each in its own manner, by proposing "ways," comprising teachings, rules of life, and sacred rites. The Catholic Church rejects nothing that is true and holy in these religions. She regards with sincere reverence those ways of conduct and of life, those precepts and teachings which, though differing in many aspects from the ones she holds and sets forth, nonetheless often reflect a ray of that Truth which enlightens all men. Indeed, she proclaims, and ever must proclaim Christ "the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6), in whom men may find the fullness of religious life, in whom God has reconciled all things to Himself.(4)
The Church, therefore, exhorts her sons, that through dialogue and collaboration with the followers of other religions, carried out with prudence and love and in witness to the Christian faith and life, they recognize, preserve and promote the good things, spiritual and moral, as well as the socio-cultural values found among these men.
3. The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God. Though they do not acknowledge Jesus as God, they revere Him as a prophet. They also honor Mary, His virgin Mother; at times they even call on her with devotion. In addition, they await the day of judgment when God will render their deserts to all those who have been raised up from the dead. Finally, they value the moral life and worship God especially through prayer, alms giving and fasting.
Since in the course of centuries not a few quarrels and hostilities have arisen between Christians and Moslems, this sacred synod urges all to forget the past and to work sincerely for mutual understanding and to preserve as well as to promote together for the benefit of all mankind social justice and moral welfare, as well as peace and freedom.
4. As the sacred synod searches into the mystery of the Church, it remembers the bond that spiritually ties the people of the New Covenant to Abraham's stock.
Thus the Church of Christ acknowledges that, according to God's saving design, the beginnings of her faith and her election are found already among the Patriarchs, Moses and the prophets. She professes that all who believe in Christ-Abraham's sons according to faith (6)-are included in the same Patriarch's call, and likewise that the salvation of the Church is mysteriously foreshadowed by the chosen people's exodus from the land of bondage. The Church, therefore, cannot forget that she received the revelation of the Old Testament through the people with whom God in His inexpressible mercy concluded the Ancient Covenant. Nor can she forget that she draws sustenance from the root of that well-cultivated olive tree onto which have been grafted the wild shoots, the Gentiles.(7) Indeed, the Church believes that by His cross Christ, Our Peace, reconciled Jews and Gentiles. making both one in Himself.(8)
The Church keeps ever in mind the words of the Apostle about his kinsmen: "theirs is the sonship and the glory and the covenants and the law and the worship and the promises; theirs are the fathers and from them is the Christ according to the flesh" (Rom. 9:4-5), the Son of the Virgin Mary. She also recalls that the Apostles, the Church's main-stay and pillars, as well as most of the early disciples who proclaimed Christ's Gospel to the world, sprang from the Jewish people.
As Holy Scripture testifies, Jerusalem did not recognize the time of her visitation,(9) nor did the Jews in large number, accept the Gospel; indeed not a few opposed its spreading.(10) Nevertheless, God holds the Jews most dear for the sake of their Fathers; He does not repent of the gifts He makes or of the calls He issues-such is the witness of the Apostle.(11) In company with the Prophets and the same Apostle, the Church awaits that day, known to God alone, on which all peoples will address the Lord in a single voice and "serve him shoulder to shoulder" (Soph. 3:9).(12)
Since the spiritual patrimony common to Christians and Jews is thus so great, this sacred synod wants to foster and recommend that mutual understanding and respect which is the fruit, above all, of biblical and theological studies as well as of fraternal dialogues.
True, the Jewish authorities and those who followed their lead pressed for the death of Christ;(13) still, what happened in His passion cannot be charged against all the Jews, without distinction, then alive, nor against the Jews of today. Although the Church is the new people of God, the Jews should not be presented as rejected or accursed by God, as if this followed from the Holy Scriptures. All should see to it, then, that in catechetical work or in the preaching of the word of God they do not teach anything that does not conform to the truth of the Gospel and the spirit of Christ. (Catholic church changed their doctrine)
Furthermore, in her rejection of every persecution against any man, the Church, mindful of the patrimony she shares with the Jews and moved not by political reasons but by the Gospel's spiritual love, decries hatred, persecutions, displays of anti-Semitism, directed against Jews at any time and by anyone.
Besides, as the Church has always held and holds now, Christ underwent His passion and death freely, because of the sins of men and out of infinite love, in order that all may reach salvation. It is, therefore, the burden of the Church's preaching to proclaim the cross of Christ as the sign of God's all-embracing love and as the fountain from which every grace flows.
5. We cannot truly call on God, the Father of all, if we refuse to treat in a brotherly way any man, created as he is in the image of God. Man's relation to God the Father and his relation to men his brothers are so linked together that Scripture says: "He who does not love does not know God" (1 John 4:8).
No foundation therefore remains for any theory or practice that leads to discrimination between man and man or people and people, so far as their human dignity and the rights flowing from it are concerned.
The Church reproves, as foreign to the mind of Christ, any discrimination against men or harassment of them because of their race, color, condition of life, or religion. On the contrary, following in the footsteps of the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, this sacred synod ardently implores the Christian faithful to "maintain good fellowship among the nations" (1 Peter 2:12), and, if possible, to live for their part in peace with all men,(14) so that they may truly be sons of the Father who is in heaven.(15)
1. Cf. Acts 17:26
2. Cf. Wis. 8:1; Acts 14:17; Rom. 2:6-7; 1 Tim. 2:4
3. Cf. Apoc. 21:23f.
4. Cf 2 Cor. 5:18-19
5. Cf St. Gregory VII, letter XXI to Anzir (Nacir), King of Mauritania (Pl. 148, col. 450f.)
6. Cf. Gal. 3:7
7. Cf. Rom. 11:17-24
8. Cf. Eph. 2:14-16
9. Cf. Lk. 19:44
10. Cf. Rom. 11:28
11. Cf. Rom. 11:28-29; cf. dogmatic Constitution, Lumen Gentium (Light of nations) AAS, 57 (1965) pag. 20
12. Cf. Is. 66:23; Ps. 65:4; Rom. 11:11-32
13. Cf. John. 19:6
14. Cf. Rom. 12:18
15. Cf. Matt. 5:45
Nostra aetate (Latin: In our Time) is the Declaration on the Relation of the Church with Non-Christian Religions of the Second Vatican Council. Passed by a vote of 2,221 to 88 of the assembled bishops, this declaration was promulgated on 28 October 1965 by Pope Paul VI.
Israeli new live:
21st Degree Masons are Chosen to be the Noahide Judges
It is in their archives.
It was an era of great political upheaval internally, with an ongoing struggle for supremacy amongst different groups of Jews. The Jewish factions crystallized into four sects:
- The Pharisees were the led by the rabbis and Sanhedrin (rabbinical supreme court). The word "Pharisees" comes from the Hebrew word perushim, "separatists." There are various views as to the etymology of this word. One explanation is that they separated themselves from the follies and pleasure of the world. Another is that they were careful to maintain ritual purity, and separated themselves from those who did not strictly observe these laws.
- The Sadducees rejected the Oral Torah and the leadership of the rabbis. Many of them were rich priests and they took control of the priesthood, sometimes buying their way into the office of High Priest. Those who wanted to befriend the Romans were mostly Sadducees.
- The Zealots were passionate nationalists who broke away from the Pharisees because they wanted to fight the Romans at all costs, while the Pharisees hesitated. (Although the Pharisees too wanted to be free of Roman rule, they thought it wiser to pursue peace. They feared the Roman reprisals to a no-holds-barred revolt would destroy the nation.)
- The Sicarii were against any form of government altogether. "Sicarii" literally means "dagger-men." They resorted to stealth and terrorism to achieve their objectives. They would carry small daggers under their cloaks and stab their enemies – Romans or Roman sympathizers, often wealthy Jews and elites associated with the priesthood – and then blend into the crowd. (In contrast, the Zealots aimed their violence against Romans.)
While the First Temple was destroyed due to idol worship, illicit relationships and murder, our Sages attribute the destruction of the Second Temple to the baseless hatred that prevailed among the Jews. If the Jews had been united, they would have merited G‑d's protection. They would have withstood the Romans. It was the factionalism among Jews that ultimately brought about the destruction of the Second Temple.
28. There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male and female; since you are all one in Christ Jesus. (CSB)
28. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (KJV)
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
1. Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
3. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4. They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6. This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11. She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
12. Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
13. The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
14. Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
15. Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
16. And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
17. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
18. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
19. Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.
20. These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.
21. Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
22. Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
23. And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
24. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
25. Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.
26. I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.
27. They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.
28. Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
29. And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
30. As he spake these words, many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34. Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47. He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
48. Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
49. Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
50. And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
51. Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
52. Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
53. Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
54. Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
55. Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
56. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58. Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
Yossi Gurvitz: Journalist, When Israel is Mighty
Eran Efrati - Former IDF Israeli Soldier
miko peled - former idf
Israel Shahak - Professor
Gilad Atzmon - jewish musician, Romanschrijver
Ilan Pappé - Jewish historian