Daniel / Revelation
Decoding Daniel 7 with Revelation
○ = Daniel, ● = Revelation
○ 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame
● 4:2 behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats:
● 6:16 the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth,
○ 7:10 thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him:
● 5:11 many angels round about the throne... the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands
○ the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
● 5:5 behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
○ 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days
● 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
○ 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages,
● 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
○7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
● 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
○7:19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful
●13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy
○ 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
● 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
○ 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
● 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
○ 7:26 But the judgment (court) shall sit
● 13:6 his tabernacle (Hanukah), and them that dwell in heaven.
- Hanukah Throne in Porch of Pillars
○ 27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
●14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Create Your Own Website With JouwWeb